Hidden Village of saNd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet me, The only girl thats sticks around for the sausage party.

2 posters

Go down

Meet me, The only girl thats sticks around for the sausage party. Empty Meet me, The only girl thats sticks around for the sausage party.

Post  Tayuya[saNd] Wed May 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Mah names Vulcan. No, i will not tell you mah real name creepers <33 So, Im just that person that no one will hang out with cause im too "Emo" well, fuck them. Im actually, Scene, nerd, gamer, artist, n Fuckin amazing bitchez <33 I'll list some of my fave bands for you, Just cause im that nice <3 Also, Strengths, Everything i just stated.. Music, Art, Being a freaking math wizard bitch, Not back stabbing people unless their ass holes, Keeping secrets, being defensive when needed, Luvable, Except for when you fuck me. Weaknesses; I can be annoying. If im being annoying, point it out, and ill shutthefuckup. Unless i really dont like you atm. Its very hard for me to not rip on ass holes.I also Say my opinion and get offended easily, but i know when your using sarcasm, unless the sarcasm is really fucking offensive, ill let it slide, builds. I cannot remember them. I remember more important stuff biatchez!! Luv meh. Also. I dis a like a you Sasuke!! Just kidding..... (kinda.. XD) Luv yah tampon flaps!! Love, Mehh!
No actual order, i think its alphabetical.
A day to remember
Adam lambert
Alesana
Artist Vs Poet
Auburn
Avril Lavigne
Bass Hunter
Black Veil Brides
Blood on the Dance Floor
Boys Like Girls
Bring me the Horizon
Bruno Mars
Bullet for my Valentine
Escape the Fate
Evanescence
Forever the sickest kids
Green Day
Hey Monday
Katy Perry
Ke$ha
Kings of Leon
Lady Gaga
Lights
Linkin Park
Lostprophets
Mayday Parade
Mute Math
Neon Trees
One Rebuplic
Owl City
P!ink (or Pink)
Panic! At the disco
Papa Roach
Paramore
QuiteDrive
Subscene
The Cab
Death Cab for cutie (not alphabetical Razz)
The Fray
The Horrors
The Medic Droid
The Offspring
The Ready Set
The Singles
Yellow Card
Well, thats all of em, theres a few more but i just dont remember them. Well, I could make a list of my favorite youtubers... But it would also be really long XD Well Peace off, I gave broken hearts out for Valentines day.
Ps I love The nightmare before chirstmas, i love all of Tim Burton's stuff, hes fuckin amazing.
Bet i got the longest bio bitchez.
Not actually 20 Razz Tricked ya, its still gonna be statutory rape. <33 luv yah, no not you. You. *Points*

Last edited by Tayuya[saNd] on Thu May 19, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Cause i can Bay bay)
Tayuya[saNd]
Tayuya[saNd]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Back to top Go down

Meet me, The only girl thats sticks around for the sausage party. Empty Re: Meet me, The only girl thats sticks around for the sausage party.

Post  Shikamaru[saNd] Thu May 19, 2011 9:15 pm

lol u like the same bands i do o-o and i guess were both artist
Shikamaru[saNd]
Shikamaru[saNd]

Back to top Go down

Meet me, The only girl thats sticks around for the sausage party. Empty Re: Meet me, The only girl thats sticks around for the sausage party.

Post  Tayuya[saNd] Thu May 19, 2011 11:26 pm

i love yahh, were so alike <33
Tayuya[saNd]
Tayuya[saNd]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down